Vydehi Dental College Bangalore 2022-23 :-Admission , Fees Structure , Cutoff , Seat Matrix , Contact
AB Shetty Dental College Mangalore 2022-23 :-Admission , Fees Structure , Cutoff , Seat Matrix , Contact
Rajarajeswari Dental College Bangalore 2022-23 :-Admission , Fees Structure , Cutoff , Seat Matrix , Contact
MBBS & BDS College
MBBS & BDS Updates
Amity Global Business School (AGBS) Bangalore
Alliance School of Business Bangalore
Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore
MD/MS/PG Diploma College
MD/MS/PG Diploma Updates
DNB & Diploma College
DNB & Diploma Updates
CPS & FCPS College
CPS & FCPS Updates
Dr. S S Tantia Medical College is also known as Jan Seva Hospital. It is affiliated with Tantia University Campus, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. The hospital has been tied up with various health insurance companies for cashless treatment of society. The hospital is located near RIICO, Hanumangarh Road, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India. Dr. S S Tantia MCH & RC (Jan Seva Hospital) is one of the best hospitals in Sri Ganganagar. It has all the facilities of world-class treatment under one roof, which is available to the general public. Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College Hospital & Research Center (Jan Seva Hospital) is not only benefiting the local people but residents of nearby districts and states are also getting benefited and recovering from the services provided by the hospital. This institution is providing world-class facilities to the patients at very affordable prices and is on the way to making society healthy.
Dr. S S Tantia Medical College offers MBBS at the Undergraduate level and MD, MS at the Postgraduate level. To secure a seat in MBBS in Dr. S S Tantia Medical College, the candidates need to hold certain eligibility criteria which are discussed below.
All the admissions to any of the UG and PG Courses are strictly based on merit gained in the All India Entrance Exam i.e. NEET-UG courses
Students who wish to take admission in this college, need to obtain the required percentile in NEET followed by the counseling conducted by SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur. For All India Quota seats, students need to participate in the counseling conducted by MCC.
Candidates can certainly visit the official website of the state medical counseling at https://education.rajasthan.gov.in for more details. Only NEET-qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling.
As per the collective guidelines of NMC (Earlier MCI), and NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission Counselling Board SMS Medical College, Jaipur PMCH, Udaipur offers admission in distinct quotas in the MBBS course in the college.
85% of seats are reserved for the State Domicile category and the rest 15% is for AIQ. Additionally, 25% of seats are reserved for female candidates of the state out of the domicile category.
As far as Postgraduate courses are concerned, the counseling authority is the Medical Education Department, Govt. of Rajasthan. Candidates can certainly visit https://education.rajasthan.gov.in for more details regarding NEET-PG Counselling. Necessary details are being mentioned below.
Dr. S S Tantia Medical College offers Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery. The degree is approved by National Medical Commission, New Delhi.
The MBBS course in Dr. S S Tantia Medical College is 5.5 years long including 1 year of mandatory internship. Candidates seeking admission to MBBS need to qualify NEET-UG followed by the Counselling conducted by NEET UG Medical and Dental Counselling Board SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
All rounds of counseling are held online. Candidates will be able to acquire a seat as per secured rank in NEET-UG and then need to report to the college with essential documents.
Dr. S S Tantia Medical College,Ganganagar is offering several courses in distinct specializations in Medicine. Currently, the college is offering MBBS at the UG level and the Postgraduate level.
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved by College Janakari
Designed & developed By Touchstone Infotech